Paul McFadden and Laurie Ellington have spoken or presented at dozens of conferences and corporate events nationally that have generated a high level of participant interest, elicited the engaged participation of all attendees present and most importantly, allowed for the exchange of knowledge, skills and strategies essentially necessary to produce the desired outcome: increased awareness as well as an opportunity to allow the participants to begin to digest and practically implement what they have learned.
Below are typical topics often requested by our clients:
- From Burnout to Peak Performance: Science-Based Strategies for Building a Resilient Workforce
- Connective Influence: The Science of Creating Trust and Engaging Others
- The Bias Paradox: Science-Based Strategies for Eradicating Bias in the Workplace
- Collective FLOW: The Neurochemistry of High-Performing Teams
- The Dawn of the Integrative NeuroSomatic Leader™: Using Science to Become Your Best Self!