“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
Our seasoned facilitators panel have spoken or presented at dozens of international conferences, universities and corporate events that have generated high levels of participant interest, elicited engaged participation and most importantly, allowed for the exchange of knowledge, skills and strategies necessary to produce the desired outcome: increased awareness combined with opportunities that allow the participants to digest and begin to practically implement what they have learned.
Ignite your next conference, symposium, or annual meeting with an subject matter panel expert or a tailored keynote/plenary presentation that will both inspire and move you!
While we customize our topics to fit the theme of the event, below are a few typical topics often requested by our clients:
- From Burnout to Peak Performance: Science-Based Strategies for Building a Resilient Workforce
- Connection & Influence: The Science of Creating Trust and Engaging Others
- The Bias Paradox: Science-Based Strategies for Eradicating Bias in the Workplace
- Team FLOW: The Neurochemistry of High-Performing Teams
- Human 2.0: Mastering the 7 Intelligences for human optimization!
Strategic Facilitation has been called the key to unlocking the gold mine of wisdom and knowledge that is buried in the heads, hearts, and guts of your people. A well designed and professionally facilitated meeting will benefit your organization in many ways – from improving collaboration and building consensus, to engaging others in the change process and aligning your organization for greater success! However, we take the added step of executing the facilitation process through the lens of modern neuroscience. Thus, we bring in the human side of the conversation by creating the "space" or environment which encourage high-levels of psychological safety, trust, engagement, creativity and collaboration in the communication process.
Below are typical areas of focus for our clients:
- Developing your team or organizational strategy
- Engaging your team in strategic thinking to solve a challenge problem
- Launching a tough or complex project
- Defining or refocusing your team's strategic vision
- Fostering a climate of trust and collaboration within your team.
Contact us to schedule a complimentary Discovery Call with a member of our team of experts.
Learn more about our range of speaking/facilitation solutions as well as our unique approach, get your questions answered and determine if we are the right fit for your next event or initiative.