"Our coaching approach draws from the science of how the brain works and integrates it with the science of attention, which is the foundation of coaching."
Executive Coaching Overview
Therefore, our executive coaching approach draws from the science of how the brain works and integrates it with the science of attention, which is the foundation of coaching.
The Executive Coaching Journey
"A brain-based coaching approach facilitates the creation of solutions by focusing on solutions (new insights), which literally changes the brain and how we engage with people and our environment. This leads to changes in behavior and better performance for people and organizations."
Clients who we typically work with are:
- C-Suite/Executive leader looking to ignite their competitive edge
- Sr. level leader transitioning into a new role
- New or emerging Mid-level leader taking on new supervisory responsibilities
- High potential leader desirous of taking their career to the next level
General Outcomes that Result from Coaching
- Optimize individual/team performance
- Increase engagement in others
- Help others communicate more effectively
- Expand professional career opportunities
- Improve business management strategies
- Increase self-esteem/self confidence
- Improve self and social awareness
- Improve decision making and strategic problem solving
- Better manage work/life balance
ROI: What are the true benefits of coaching
In 2016, the International Coach Federation (ICF) commissioned an extensive Global Coaching Client Study that was conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers. Click the link below to review the findings.
Ready to Explore Executive Coaching?
Contact us today to get scheduled for a COMPLIMENTARY 30min Strategy Session to learn more and to see if Executive Coaching is a good fit for your team or organization!