The Brain-Based Parenting TeleClass!
Join our growing community of parents, caregivers and service providers taking a deeper dive into the practical application of brain-based strategies to the development of healthy parent-child relationships.
Our Next Call:
Mon, 25 Sep, 2017
8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
Subscribe for 9.97/mo.
**30-Day FREE Trial!**
What Does My Membership Include?
Subscribe to Become a Member Today!
Meet Your Thought Leaders!
Frequently Asked Questions!
*Note: The calls will generally last for 60 minutes. However, there could be an occasion where the discussion or Q & A goes beyond the allotted 60 minutes.
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Teachers and Principals
- Child and Family Serving Agency Leaders
- Juvenile Probation Officers
Basically, if you interact with or provide care to children and have a desire to have those interactions be more healthy, productive and mutually rewarding - this call is for you!
You could be anywhere in the world and still participate in the call.
- Strategies for staying connected during conflict
- How to help children think and listen vs. react
- Understanding the impacts of trauma
- Repairing ruptures in the caregiver-child relationship
- Tools for building resiliency
- Emotionally intelligent parenting
- Understanding the adolescent brain
Additional topics may come up during our discussions, which could become a main topic of discussion at a future TeleClass.
If at any time or for any reason, you decide to cancel your membership, your cancellation will go into affect at the next billing cycle. That's it. No long, drawn out processes. You are free to cancel and/or re-enroll at any time.